Explore Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, one wow at a time.
Hello fellow adventurers! Our names are Tony and Jared, and we are the founders of WildAtlanticWay.net, a travel website designed to share our passion and insider knowledge of Ireland’s magnificent Wild Atlantic Way.
Growing up in Ireland, we have spent most of our lives exploring the amazing coastline, beautiful landscapes and the pretty villages and towns that this island has to offer.
After both travelling the globe, we realized that the Wild Atlantic Way held a special place in our hearts. Now, we are dedicating our time to helping others discover the beauty, culture, and magic of this stunning 2,500km coastal route.
From the rugged cliffs of Moher to the serene beauty of Connemara, our mission is to inspire and guide fellow travellers on their journey through this captivating corner of the world.
- In-depth knowledge of the Wild Atlantic Way’s attractions and hidden gems
- Cultural insights and local customs
- Recommendations for accommodations, restaurants, and activities
- Adventure travel tips and advice on outdoor activities
- Insider knowledge on local events and festivals
- Sustainable and eco-friendly travel practices
- Hiking and exploring the Irish countryside
- Traditional Irish music and dance
- Photography and capturing the beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Sampling local cuisine and discovering hidden foodie gems
- Engaging with local communities and learning about their traditions and history
- Promoting environmental conservation and sustainable tourism
Goals for the Website:
- Provide comprehensive and up-to-date information on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Offer personalized travel itineraries and tips for various types of travelers.
- Share engaging stories and experiences of the Wild Atlantic Way through blog posts, photos, and videos.
- Foster a community of like-minded adventurers who are passionate about exploring Ireland’s spectacular coastline.
- Promote responsible and sustainable tourism practices to preserve the beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way for future generations.